Thursday 6 June 2013

Time of change...


It's been too long since I was last on this blog. I had an amazing opportunity to take a great job 3 days a week and after mostly being a full time mum for the last 4 years it's been quite an adjustment! 

We're lucky that between my husband and my parents, the boys are taken care of while I'm at work. I honestly give MAJOR credit to families that have to do the day care drop offs/pick-ups and get home to make dinner etc... I seriously don't know how you do it!  


So it's been a positive change - although I miss the boys on the days that I work - but I really appreciate the time I get with them on my days off. 

In amongst all of this we've had some really nice visits to local beaches and parks. These photos were taken at Muriwai a few weeks ago. Love this place - especially when it's one of those crisp winter days.  

Debbie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment