Friday 28 June 2013

Health kick update - fail!

Just a quick update on how the 'health kick' is going. 

So I've managed to do yoga once - yes, once! And as for eating, I did well for a couple of days and then it turned to custard.
 
Example - this morning we went out to get a birthday present for my Mum and because it was so close to Little and Friday we had to pop in for one of their donuts. 



They are so good and if you haven't been to one of their cafes yet, you really should. I went to The Bloc for the first time this morning too and it was amazing. I didn't get to spend as much time there as I could have (two boys in tow), but will head back soon hopefully when I have another excuse to go shopping. 


This weekend I have two birthday parties so that means yummy nibbles and cake! Maybe I'll start again on Monday! 

Debbie xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment