Saturday 9 February 2013

Hand embroidered children's drawings

We've just arrived back home from the beautiful Hokianga. We went up there for a few days to attend a family wedding and the it was just as stunning as the location!

Hokianga Harbour

It was so nice to visit a new place and discover another New Zealand treasure. Being away from home gave me a chance to finish off my latest product - hand embroidered children's drawings. This is one I made of one of Zach's self portraits...

Hand embroidered children's drawings




It was so fun to make! I think the black cotton on the white fabric really makes it stand out and it looks great hung in his room with some of his other keepsakes.




This is a comparison of the original drawing against the embroidered one - pretty close I think!


Check it out in the store here.

Debbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment