Monday 18 February 2013

Kid's art stations

I've been wanting to create a little art station for our kids for a while now and I've been keeping my eye out for ideas online. Here's a few of my favs...

Land of Nod have loads of great storage products - I love these two for art supplies - just need to be hung at the right height for little people.

Wall Organiser - Land of Nod

Wire Wall Bin - Land of Nod
I love that this art supply station is made from wood and it would make everything so accessible. 

Art Supply Station - 4 Men 1 Lady
Ok this is genius - a re-purposed cot to be used as a workstation. They've even painted an old spice rack for storage!

Re-purposed cot - Apartment Therapy
Another re-purposing idea - spray paint old tins for art supply storage - just the right height. You could even label them with chalk.

Painted cans - Remodelaholic.com
I love this workstation by Handmade Charlotte - especially the rolls of paper and hooks for the scissors (along with sticky tape these are the most misplaced items around our home!). 

Workstation - Handmade Charlotte
Will post some photos of what I do with this soon. Would love to hear your ideas too!

Debbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment