Saturday 23 March 2013

Birthday week!

Cake #1
We've just wrapped up a busy time for our little family with both of my children's birthdays - 4 days apart.

I wanted to do things differently this year. Last year it was my youngests first birthday so we had a big celebration. It felt rushed and I had major guilt afterwards because I didn't get a chance to properly catch up with everyone. 


So this year we had a family BBQ the weekend before and the kids party the weekend after. We got both sides of our family together and had a great catch up with everyone. Same with the kids party - I actually saw my two boys and got to chat with our friends too.



Cake #2



Pirate and spiderman digging in - the inside was yellow, green and blue
So now the four year old is already talking about his next birthday! Phew.  

Debbie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment